Today,The Studiopress Genesis Theme Framework Launches! And the price of this cool simple clean wordpress theme framework also as the studiopress.com normal price, just for $59.95, and there are also studiopress discount code for you to use if you want to buy this theme.
Not like the headway theme framework or thesis theme, the Genesis Theme Framework is built on a simple vanilla blog-type parent theme, and can be extended with the use of child themes.And the genesis is very easy to use! Each genesis child theme will come with it’s own home file, which will make extending the parent theme very easy. As a user of headway and thesis, the genesis is good for the users who want unique simple clean wordpress theme and easy theme.It will also have it’s own functions file as well. In addition, we’ve built some custom widgets that will make adding content much easier on the User.
Here’s a List of Custom Widgets studiopress team have Built
- Featured Posts – displays post excerpts and a thumbnail to be used in a homepage featured section (view widget)
- Featured Page – displays page excerpts and a thumbnail to be used in a homepage featured section (view widget)
- eNews & Updates – displays an opt-in box for users to sign up for delivery of your posts by email (view widget)
- User Profile – displays the Gravatar of a user, as well as their biography and a link to an about page (view widget)
- My Tweets – displays an unordered list of your latest Tweets (view widget)
Extending the Genesis Theme Framework that makes it different from headway:
The Genesis parent theme will serve as the foundation of all of StudioPress current themes as well as new themes going forward. You’ll notice the demo site is a simple blog theme – and from there, it can be extended with the use of child themes. All child themes will include their own stylesheet, images folder, home.php file and functions.php file which will register additional widget areas and define custom post thumbnail sizes.
Genesis lays the groundwork for excellent on-site SEO. And because it’s a framework (easy and free to update), the evolving web will be met with an evolving theme, providing you with superior SEO today, tomorrow, and for years to come. Specifically …
* Site-wide SEO settings so YOU can control what you want the Search Engines to see
* In-Post SEO to give you even greater control on a per-post and per-page basis
* Semantic markup for search engine readability
* Modern, standards-compliant markup structure
* Lean code for faster search engine crawls
* An evolving SEO strategy for evolving SEO standards
The Genesis theme framework comes with 3 default layout options – content/sidebar, sidebar/content and sidebar/content/sidebar. This is easily changed on the theme options page, and gives you the flexibility with all themes (Genesis parent and any child themes) to choose whichever layout you want. The layout options of the Genesis will create its advantage against headway!
Child Theme Marketplace
Once StudioPress launches the Genesis theme framework, child theme marketplace will be opened as invite-only. Ultimately this gives designers a chance to develop child themes based on Genesis and an immediate place to market and sell themes here on StudioPress. This will operate under a revenue share, which is yet to be determined.
Now’s the Time to Become (or Upgrade to) Our Pro-Plus Membership
If you have been sitting on the fence about becoming an All Themes Pro-Plus member here at StudioPress, now’s the time – as of Monday February 8th, we will be increasing our package to $249.95. Until then, we will be maintaining our current $199.95 price – which is a complete steal if you think about it. With the launch of the Genesis Theme Framework, and a number of child themes in development, you won’t find a better bargain. And oh, did I mention that the Pro-Plus membership includes access to and support for all StudioPress current and future themes/child themes, too?